Monday, July 18, 2016

Tickle Your Fancy


My sole purpose is to entertain your mind, touch your heart, and tickle your fancy.

Hello! I am Elli, a new author in the erotic, spanking romance realm.

I love reading spanking romance books, in fact that is the only thing I read anymore, the other stuff puts me to sleep. But a little sass, some spanking sprinkled with romance lifts me up, sets my heart racing, makes me smile and puts me in the mood to be adventurous. Maybe even a little sassy...

Ever since I was a kid I always said I wanted to be a writer when I grew up. Well I grew up a long, long time ago and finally decided it was time to start writing. I never imagined I would write erotica, let alone spanking books! Yet, here I am with my first book to be published on July 29th with Stormy Night Publications! I'm so excited! 

It feels sort of like jumping off a cliff with your eyes closed. You hold your breath until you hit the cold water, then you swim and wade through unknown territories until you reach an island. If you're lucky you reach an island, if not, you sink to the bottom and are never heard from again. 

Not me! I have my eye on an exotic island, and I brought a life jacket and floaties just in case. 

My first book is an exotic foray into spanking for discipline, and for pleasure as a couple find their path to love, and discover ecstasy in each others bodies. They take the long and windy road and even get lost along the way, but that only makes the ending more intense.

I don't want to give too much away, just that its hot and steamy, and should push all the right buttons in all the right ways. More to come as the date gets closer and I have a cover.. 

Until then, Goodnight and may all your spanking dreams come true.

Elli



No comments:

Post a Comment